Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pilot

Hello lovely readers,

Generally, the term Pilot is applied to the first episode of a television series, but since I aspire to make this blog as interesting and addicting (in a good way) as TV, I decided that it would make an appropriate title. I suppose that with this title, you will be expecting blogposts which are a mixture of heartrending tales of a social outcast mixed with heroic tales of love. However, this blog will be dedicated to the most special of all our collective experiences: thought. The human brain is vast and unlimited, so why not explore its reach by having conversation with an antisocial heartbreaker like me? This blog isn't a news channel of all my errant thoughts, but rather a medium through which people can do what they do best. Talk. Whether it be about deep philosophical subjects like the evil of man or the shallow lustful dreams of a teenager, all talk is good talk on my blog. It is free and open to everyone's ideas. That being said, here's the not-really-going-to-be-used-knowing-me schedule for this blog:

Atleast twice every week, usually Tuesdays and Sundays, I will post a short paragraph or analysis of a topic that I find thoughtworthy. On the rest of the days, we can discuss the topic, and our similar or contrasting thoughts. Feel free to disagree with me- I love a good debate.
If anyone finds a noteworthy subject that they would like to discuss or like me to post about, I welcome any spontaneous posts throughout the week (except for Tuesdays and Sundays or else I will be distracted from my original topic).

I look forward to sharing this virtual network of thoughts with all of you. But be warned- the inside of my head can be a dangerous place to be. You get used to my sense of humor after a couple of conversations. So welcome and good luck beautiful people! Or, as the french say, bonne chance à tous!

Your wonderful Antisocial Heartbreaker.

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fascinating! I can't wait for future posts! How about a chat about the subconscious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. You could lead the discussion by posting- I look forward to reading!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete